Friday 15 October 2010

Update!

Sorry, haven't been on in a while!

Our main project at the moment is our 3D Ident. I'll be honest, I'm having trouble grasping the software and coming up with individual ideas that compliment my lack of 3D knowledge. I'm sure I'll get something done, it's like everything!

Today, we (well, the 6 students that bothered to turn up) had a discussion on Ethics. This was regarding consent, working with people with possible difficulties, basically a lesson how to not dig yourself a hole. I really enjoyed it, and found it interesting. It was also nice to get in on an intelligent discussion, I haven't had one in absolutely ages!

Also, while browsing the Internets, I've found this guy. His name is Patrick Boivin and he's just brilliant at anything he tries. His Stop Motion work is the best, though, I whole-heartedly suggest that you go and look at his work! Here's a taster.

1 comment: