Friday 11 March 2011

Interactive Space - Digital Me

I really need to update this more. Apologies, juggling work and a Uni course was harder than I thought it'd be :(

I digress.

My group is currently in the middle of the Interactive Space module in which we have to make an online portfolio, hence the name 'Digital Me'. It has to contain 5 pages and house our work.

I've had a few ideas, naturally. All are minimalistic in design as that's what I like. Simple, easy to use, easy to read and contemporary.

I'd say I've picked up the software and code side of things quite easily. We're using Dreamweaver and I have had a run-in with this in the past. It all ended in tears. But now, I've been taught it properly and all is well!

Here are my ideas.


This first one was what I really wanted to do, but didn't follow it through as it's a little too advanced for the stage I'm at. I wanted a Flash website, all contained in the middle box and links coming up as and when you need them. I like the design. It's contemporary and simplistic, but just too complicated for me just now. Maybe later.


This is what I want to use. It's made in Photoshop, but is all assembled in Dreamweaver. It will all be contained in the middle 'paper' part and will use sans-serif fonts as they suit me and my tastes. I like the title 'Richard Edwards', the font has turned out well and it looks aged and worn. Kind of like a post-apocalytic fence from the future. That's pretty much summed it up. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment